1. Do not store damp clothes in poorly ventilated areas for extended periods of time.
2. It is recommended to hang clothes in a well-ventilated area or wash them immediately after each ride.
3. Do not hang clothes in direct sunlight to ensure the durability of the fabric.
4. If you sweat heavily during exercise, it is necessary to wash the clothes after each use to ensure the durability of the fibers.
1. Hand washing is recommended with water temperature of 30 degrees.
2. If you prefer machine washing, it is recommended to use a laundry bag (we will provide you with a laundry bag along with the product).
3. It is recommended to wash cycling clothes separately from other clothes/accessories to avoid friction.
4. Before washing, it is recommended to turn the clothes inside out.
5. Do not use bleach or fabric softener, only use mild liquid detergent.
6. After washing, hang to dry in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct sunlight.
7. Do not tumble dry or iron.